Careers at Cary
Robert D. Elliott, DMD, MS
Julie R. Molina, DDS, MS
Pediatric Dental Specialists
University of Louisville School of Dentistry
We started this award shortly after Dr. Elliott opened his practice in 1998. Many future colleagues have appreciated the uniqueness of this award and how it has helped to prepare them for their career in Pediatric Dentistry. The recipient of this award will receive a plaque and monetary award to assist them in the pursuit of their specialized education in this field. The recipient of this award will also be required to visit Cary, NC and spend at least three (3) days visiting our practice. The mentorship provided will introduce the recipient to the joys of private practice and show them how we have found success in building our dream and providing care to the children of our community.
The Candidate would ideally meet, but not be limited to as many of the following criteria as possible:
• Recipient will be a fourth year, pre-doctoral student or a graduate student who has been accepted into an accredited pediatric residency program.
• Currently enrolled at the University of Louisville School of Dentistry Pediatric residency program.
Dr. Elliott’s Fellowhip Fund helps to give back to the Department of Pediatric Dentistry at UNC-Chapel Hill and helps to make them better able to teach students and prepare them to care for the children of North Carolina and beyond.
Dr. Molina’s Endowment Fund helps to give back to the Department of Pediatric Dentistry at UNC-Chapel Hill and helps to make them better able to teach students and prepare them to care for the children of North Carolina and beyond.
This monetary award was presented annually to a graduating UNC Dental Assisting Student. This award was decided upon by the Dental Assisting Program faculty, in conjunction with Mrs. Harris.
The Sheila F. Harris Scholarship Award was announced and presented to the named student at the Annual Spurgeon Dental Society Banquet.
The candidate ideally met, but was not be limited to, as many of the following criteria as possible:
• Planned to pursue a future career in pediatric dentistry
• Was a native of a rural county, or plan to work in a rural county
• A recognizable student who excelled academically and actively participates, but was not necessarily the top student in his/her class
• Someone who the program faculty felt would make dental assisting a lifelong career choice
College Shadowing Demographic Sheet (click on link to the left to download)
Current Dental Student Internship Demographic Sheet (click on link to the left to download)
Shadowing/Internship Demographic Sheet (click on link to the left to download)
Resident Shadowing Demographic Sheet (click on link to the left to download)
- Keeping Up News - Our Community Connection For Preschool Parents On The Go, page 3 "Keeping up with Pediatric Dental Health" CLICK HERE to read the newsletter.
- Carolina Parent Readers voted Cary Pediatric Dentistry Best Family Dentist in the Triangle.
- Dr. Robert Elliott was recognized at Triangle Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 Leadership Awards gala at the Crabtree Marriott in Raleigh. CLICK HERE to read the Press Release.
- 3rd Place Winner: Matsco National Dental Office Design of the Year award.
Honors and Awards
Media - TLC Videos
Fun Kids Links
Our mission is to provide specialized and comprehensive care for infants, children, and adolescents in a friendly, safe, and state-of-the-art environment with a focus on prevention and education for the families. Dr. Elliott, Dr. Molina, and our TEAM are here to positively change this generation’s view of going to the dentist, one child at a time.